Hi you guys! I hope everyone is enjoying this (strange) week. I don’t know about you, but the few days between Christmas and New Years is a bit confusing when it comes to work commitments. Some people are getting back into the swing of things while others are simply taking the chance to sit back and relax.
I for one have been somewhere in the middle, and I need to make a definitive choice. While I have so many exciting ideas and posts for you guys to come mid-January, my body and my mind need a break from execution. I can feel it in my bones that all I really need right now is a good book, some work out classes and zero commitments. It’s what I preach after all – slowing down, making no apologies for what my body and my soul needs, and making sure to take care of myself first and foremost.
So I just wanted to be vocal and let you guys know why I’m making the choice to step away for a little bit, as a hope of maybe encouraging any of you who are on the fence but guilt is winning out. Don’t let it. You take care of you.
You deserve it.
See you in the new year! And if you’d like, you can visit my Etsy Shop, and browse through some previous blog posts in the meantime! x
A few blog posts from 2017
- My Every Day Minimalist Jewelry
- 15 Goal Ideas For The New Year
- 5 Herbs You May Want To Add To Your Daily Routine
- 10 Important Lessons I Learned in 2017
- Interested in Slowing Down? Start With These 5 Books
- My Minimalist Winter Skincare Routine
- My Winter Capsule Wardrobe
- What To Say When a Friend Loses a Parent
- Why You Should Stop Multitasking + 6 Single Tasking Tips
- Being a Business Owner and Getting Through The Slow Months
- 5 Things You Can Do Today To Simplify Your Life
- The Taboo Subject of Toxic Relationships