Happy Friday! It’s currently high 50’s/low 60’s and rainy in San Francisco, so I’ve been bundled up in sweaters (no jacket!), these Lulu leggings that I own multiple pairs of because I refuse to wear anything else (so it seems), and boots. It’s a nice break from my multiple layers + hat + scarf + gloves + wool socks situation that was going on over the past two weeks in Chicago, but I’ll be back in that same climate soon enough as I approach a trip to Traverse City, Michigan in just a few days. (which just so happens to be my favorite city that I’ve been to in the US. If you haven’t been, add it to your list)
The past two months have been a total whirlwind, but I’m so insanely grateful I could talk about it forever – so instead I’ll just say that my heart is incredibly happy, work is going beautifully, I’ve found a new home that I love in the city that I love, I’m pushing myself harder than ever, I’ve finally gotten a good, solid grip on that whole “self care/self love” thing ;) and I’ve recently been lucky enough to have some amazing travel plans to look forward to. Stay tuned.
Speaking of all things good and inspiring – lets jump into it.
- I’ve never been backpacking, but it’s definitely on my list. While reading some travel blogs today, I came across this article. I’m keeping this in my Bookmarks for sure, and hey – why not start tomorrow just in case? ;)
- Did you guys know that putting a little bit of this oil on the bottoms of your feet before you go to bed will quite literally make you sleep like a baby? It works. Seriously.
- I’m reading this book and so far and I really love it. It’s a little religion heavy (at least thus far) but still a beautiful read nonetheless. Her writing is lovely.
- Currently obsessed with this song.
- I did SoulCycle last week and now I 100% understand the hype. Hip hop on a bike? Yes, please.