Happy Friday, beautiful people. I’m still in Traverse City currently nestled up in a little coffee shop, oddly enough called Brew which is unrelated to the book you see photographed above. I found this gem at a little shop downtown and I’m eager to claim a copy for my own. I’m also eyeballing this one, and now I’m getting off track ;)
This weekend is going to be pretty non-stop for me. The moment I land, I need to a) work on getting my voice back (every single year this happens to me. Thank you, winter) and b) get the final packing touches completed. For me, this means going through my closet and deciding what’s a necessity and what I can donate. I want to travel with as little as possible since I’ll be flying with Jasper and want the experience be a calming one for the both of us ;) so minimal packing is key. I really only need a carry on to hold me over until the rest of my belongings catch up with me via the UPack (it takes about 5-7 days), and lets be honest – I’ll be in total nesting mode until then which means pajamas all day long ;)
Whatever you’re getting into this weekend, I hope you’re surrounded with the ones you love, sneak in a good nap or two or three, and that you’re warm. See you back here next week. x
- My favorite candle in the entire world.
- Was lucky enough to photograph this sweet beautiful soul while here in Michigan.
- I finished this show. The ending took my breath away.
- My friend Kristin and her boyfriend Raphael created and edited this beautiful yet heartbreaking documentary about global warming. It’s about 5 minutes long and well worth the watch.
- This is one of the first things I’m doing when I get back to Chicago.