I always think it’s funny when photographers celebrate the coming of Friday, considering it’s generally the eve of when we’re shooting back to back sessions – which is me this weekend. As we speak, I’m waking up in my best friend’s house as I spent the night here last night to see her gorgeous little babies and catch up on life with her and her awesome husband, Mike. It’s so nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city from time to time (even though I love it here) and take in the views of a big back yard, some tea on the back patio, and being able to run a couple of errands without paying for parking ;)
Also, sidenote – remember this post where I shared some home decor items I snagged up from H&M and Urban Outfitters since they were having a 30% off sale? Here’s the pillow! Thoughts? I kind of love it. Such a positive message, and this chair is in eye view as soon as I walk into my loft. I should probably just go ahead and rip the tags off, huh?
PS: UO is now having a buy one get one 50% off on all women’s apparel, accessories and shoes! I just bought this and this since I have been eyeing them forever, have an unhealthy obsession with bodysuits (literally wear them at least 4 times a week) and pretty much refuse to purchase anything if it isn’t on sale these days. (also, 90’s flashback anyone?!)
What are you guys up to this weekend? Anything good? Wherever you are, I’m sending you love, love, love – and I’ll see you back here on Monday. x
- I just got this facial oil after reading rave reviews and so far I love it. Plus the branding is beautiful.
- I’m currently reading this book, and it’s such an easy read. A little sad, a lot funny, and I basically want to be friends with the author.
- I’m frustrated that it took me so long to discover SoulCycle, but I found it now and it’s totally changed my life. That’s a hefty statement, but it’s everything I’ve ever wanted/needed in a workout. It’s worth the money to me, and Wednesday’s Hip Hop ride is something I look forward to every week. Have any of you tried a class?
- My friend Meg McMillin just launched her fashion blog by the same name. Check it out and swoon over her adorable baby with the chunkiest legs (and Meg’s insane sense of attainable fashion) You may see some photographs from yours truly on there from time to time, too ;)
- Blue Apron. Something else that I wish I would have discovered sooner (wait can we talk about how Chris introduced me to a lovely morning routine, SoulCycle and to Blue Apron? Lets just go ahead and chalk him up as a major win. Thank you, C.) I get my meals delivered on Wednesdays and it’s 100% turned me into a better cook – or maybe I’ll just settle for more comfortable in the kitchen, ha. We’ll get there.