Today’s post is for my ladies who find themselves procrastinating this Valentine’s Day. I for one don’t really dig the holiday, but a simple sentimental gift never hurt anyone. With the “holiday” just around the corner, I’ve rounded up 9 gifts that will arrive to you within TWO DAYS thanks to Amazon Prime ;)
Valentine’s Day GIFT GUIDE: FOR HIM
- Ulio & Jack men’s solid cologne. This stuff smells like gold. Explorer is my favorite, but you can’t go wrong with any of their three scents.
- Sipping stones. These are ideal for avoiding watered down cocktails.
- Lightweight wooden watch. A rustic accessory that looks sharp, but won’t break the bank (you know, in case he looses it ;)
- Canvas dopp kit. The perfect accessory for the guy on the go.
- Amazon Echo. Because, Alexa.
- National Geographic’s Destinations of a Lifetime. A coffee table book he won’t be able to put down.
- Leather Journal. A beautiful crafted notebook to jot down notes, to-do lists, etc.
- Globe Whiskey Decanter (850ml) Appropriate for the man who loves to travel… and appreciates a good bourbon.
- Shaveology Kit. A trendy way for your guy to stay groomed.